[plug] [OT] Possible fire hazard

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Mon Apr 11 12:39:17 WST 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:56, Richard Meyer wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 10:10 +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
>> On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:31, Richard Meyer wrote:
>>> I'm having a bit of a dispute with my landlord's agent, who has
>>> decided to write me nasty letters about the "electrical cables"
>>> on the floor being fire hazards.

>> Her name isn't Ilse, is it, or Maureen? Some people give the impression
>> that they're more interested in throwing their weight around and being
>> noticed than in feeling secure in their job and quietly getting on with
>> it.

> Leon, how did you know. It's the first one. Surname begins with an
> R - but you probably knew that, too.

If she's the same one, I pity you for falling into the hands of a microhitler.
She was, AFAICT (professional ethics prevent the people involved from giving
me any clear readings) fired from an agency near Joondalup about a month ago.

> Quick, what are the Lotto numbers for Saturday?

    1 2 3 4 5 6 (7)

> You're obviously clairvoyant, but you knew I'd say that, didn't
> you?  ;-)

Maybe. (-:

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia