[plug] Tonight's Meeting

J Michael Gilks mike.gilks at westnet.com.au
Tue Apr 12 12:02:48 WST 2005

I saw that the staff room has been reserved for tonight, but nothing else on
the list.
If there are no talks arranged I have some stuff, mildly arranged, about
communicating with and educating users to use applications.
I know a lot of admins are tearing their hair out over users so I may be able
to offer some insights as to what the ordinary user is thinking and how to
get them using their systems effectively.
Would probably be more of a discussion of peoples problems and possible
solutions.

Hope to see somebody there.

Love
Mike.