[plug] KDE on Mandrake some questions

Innis Cunningham innisc at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:41:37 WST 2005

Hi All
Running KDE on Mandrake 10.
Two questions
1)Where are the KDE files on my system?.
I have looked in USR and other places but can't
find them.
2)The writing under the icons on my desktop have a shadow
under them is there a way of removing this feature.If so where
should I look?.

Also I have tried using the CP command to move directory files
on my system but each time I get a "omitting directory" warning and
nothing gets copied.What am I doing wrong?.

And if I change the permissions for a directory will this change the
permissions
for all the subdirectories and files in the main directory or do I have to
go and
change the permissions of every file separately?.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Innis