[plug] Looking for work?

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Fri Apr 22 16:48:56 WST 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 12:42, Senectus . wrote:
> We're after a clean capable IT support guy for contract/possible
> permanent work..
> The guy/girl needs to have a drivers licence, and own transport and be
> aware that nearly all the work we do is not Linux based.. it's all for
> Windows networks and AD environments.
> Experience is more important that quals here.. but quals would be nice.
>
> If you know of anyone who is interested then please contact me off list..

Hello,

I realise you said off-list but I want to also let more people know my
intentions.

I want to trade in the self-employment for a full-time job. The problem
I am having is that most of my customers are home users and *very* small
businesses so I don't get exposed to things like RAID/SCSI/DDS4
AD/NDS/Lotus and Cisco.

I have been working with people and their computers serving customers
for the last three years though and have grown a lot over this time.

I'm not fussy about salary as long as its fulltime. I want to to be able
to move into a place with my new gf and her 5 month old baby girl and
save up to be approved for a home loan.

thanks,

Chris Caston