[plug] KDE desktop icon text

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Sat Apr 23 13:00:31 WST 2005

Hi all

I'M A NEWBIE, NON-TECHNICAL, IN-EXPERIENCED LINUX TRIER.

I have just installed Xandros 3.0, which has a KDE desktop.  I want to
be able change how the desktop icon names wrap.  eg  I have ...
		Wasteb
		  in
and I'd like to have it all stay on 1 line.  In fact I'd like to have
the icon names to the side instead of underneath the icons?

I know about F2 - click but that doesn't allow me to change anything
except the icon name.

Please don't tell me that Google is my friend.  A Google search gave me
nothing I could recognize as useful here.

Thanx in advance
Kev

btw  Who-ever it was pointed me Xandros was right.  This has to be the
all-time best newbie Linux distro.  Any competent Windows user could
slip into this with few problems.  Also, I recall that somewhere way
back someone was asking what ever happened Corel Linux.  It's alive and
well - called Xandros.
Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
Windows isn't the answer. Windows is the question. The answer is NO!
I use, recommend and support OS/2 Warp and eComStation.