[plug] Mandrake updates

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 27 00:58:50 WST 2005

Sounds normal to me, that is the upgrading via 'urpmi --auto-select'. It
means that your sources contain a source of a heap of newer packages
than what you have installed. You would get this for example if you
added a source for the cooker and had installed an official version. I
am however amazed it worked for you... the last time I tried this a few
days ago I had to recover the system from a backup :(

Cheers
Michael