[plug] Canon MPC190 drivers

Milan Pospisil pospim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:15:23 WST 2005

Hi Folks,
               I have recently acquired a Canon MPC 190
printer-scanner-copier. After some effort I managed to  clean the dry
ink from the jets and refill the cartridges and got the copier part
working.
The problem seems to be with the scanner and the printer as SuSE 9.2
does not have the drivers needed, nor have other distroes, as it would
appear.
I did some web searching - not much joy, mainly found others having
the same problem.
Does anybody know how to get this machine going under Linux as I am
rather quickly running out of answers...
                         Regards
                                        Milan Pospisil