[plug] 2.5 USB Enclosure

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sat Aug 6 11:50:53 WST 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 11:47, Daniel Pearson wrote:
> Time to get a new power supply :P

They ended up with a TR2-430W (and they complained heavily about the
price despite the fact I only made about $8 markup) but I didn't bring
out a usb pci card so I got an angry phone call they tried to use the
hub again and XP said something along the lines "There is not enough
power to run this device"

I told them never to use the hub again.

regards,

Chris