[plug] Ah, dont you just love Western Power ..

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Sat Aug 6 16:57:07 WST 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 15:54 +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
> Ah, dont you just love Western Power ...
>
> Had an email a couple of days ago from dyndns to update the reg. as its
> been another 30 days without a change.  So I just did it, and sat back
> contemplating how stable the adsl has been ... and the lights/TV
> flash :(
>
> The PC's all stayed up, but the adsl connection didnt.
>
> BillK

You've got nothing to complain about  ;-)

In the 3rd world, that I came from, we never bothered to set the clocks
on stoves/microwave ovens/VCR's because you'd lose power AT LEAST twice
a week. More in summer with the lightning storms and more again in
winter, when for some reason the filth would steal the cables to sell
for the copper content.

Admittedly, this is a first world country, so your standards are
higher.  :-)
Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart