[plug] Ruby on Rails.

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Mon Aug 8 10:52:21 WST 2005

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 10:42:01AM +0800, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> Has anyone played around wirth Ruby on Rails?

No, but in one of those weird coincidence moments, I was thinking of
asking that exact question this morning myself!

> I had a brief play with it last night and it was one of those "Holy
> smoke!" sorts of moments. It'd be cool if someone did a python-on-rails
> however....

I wrote some web pages over the weekend in php that ended up looking
like they'd stepped out of a time machine from 1994.  So I really need
to do something a bit more modern.

Python would be nice because I already know it, but I'm happy to learn
ruby.  Leon almost convinced me at his PLUG presentation last month.
:)

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
Life is like an onion: you peel off layer after layer and then you find
there is nothing in it.
		-- James Huneker