[plug] CUPS pipe:/ Options?

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Mon Aug 8 11:24:12 WST 2005

If I actually crack the manual out and read it, I now remember that the
5th arg is the options:

http://www.cups.org/doc-1.1/spm.html#4_1

We wrote our Dodgy-Script (tm) with info gleaned from above manual all
those years back, I forget it all now, but hopefully it will put you on
the right track :)

Ryan