[plug] Library

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 11 14:05:57 WST 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 10:43:33AM +0800, Russell S. Albee wrote:
> What discs do we need for the library?
>
> I have the following I can bring to the next meeting:
[...]

Yes, please. (though we might have enough copies of Ubuntu Hoary for
now ::-) )

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 01:28:47PM +0800, Mike Holland wrote:
> Quintin Lette wrote:
> >You can now download the 5 isos for Suse 9.3
> >Professional from iinet (among other places).
>
> I have the DVD-ROM version of Suse 9.3, if you or the library would like
> a copy. It's 4.4GB

Much obliged, this is how the library tends to get updated, or on a
download request. Home DVD burning is a little inconvenient for me right
now, unfortunately.

Each new Fedora Core release also gets requests, or new Knoppix or just
recently, KnoppMyth.

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal