[plug] vim wars- we have a winner

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Thu Aug 11 22:06:12 WST 2005

Hi all,

The vim wars are settled for 12 months- vim is the champion.  We played
4 rounds of laser tag at darkzone and the vim team won two games, emacs
and nano each won one game.

The outstanding player of the night was Russell Steicke's young daughter
who was highest scorer in two of the games.  Well done.  I'm not sure
what that says of the rest of us (some who have played lots of laser tag
before) but she was the clear winner.

I will post a full summary of all results in the morning and Russell
Steicke will have some photos for the plug site soon.

Next up, paintball for distro wars in a couple of months.

Tim Bowden