[plug] gentoo

Craig Dyke grail at westnet.com.au
Sat Aug 13 22:09:27 WST 2005

William Kenworthy wrote:

Bill

I would have to say that SourceMage is great for linux people of all levels.
If you are a noob you can sit back and 'cast' away till your hearts
content and let
the Guru's default settings do it all for you, but, if you are the
experienced user / admin
you have the option to VERY easily customise everything.

For an interesting comparison with Gentoo, try this:
http://www.sourcemage.org/Gentoo

Craig