[plug] Sun Monitor - free to a good home

Mark O'Shea mark at musicalstoat.co.uk
Sun Aug 14 23:33:53 WST 2005

Hi list,

I've found after a clear up that I no longer have any room for my backup
monitor for my Suns. It's a 19" model: GDM 1962b, 13w3 connector (cable
included). Note that it can't be connected to a vga output (apparently
it's possible with a little soldering of the sync to another pin, but I
haven't investigated) so it's for Suns with a 13w3 output only.  The
tube isn't great and has slight ghosting to the right.  I originally got
it free from replying to an offer on this very mailing list.

But if anyone wants it and can pick it up from Wembley then it's theirs.
I've also got a spare type 5 keyboard and mouse (also Sun only) if you
want that too.

--
Mark O'Shea