[plug] fc4 and yum

tim.bowden at westnet.com.au tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Mon Aug 15 01:08:52 WST 2005

hi all,

I am working on someone's fc4 box that was installed using a release
cadidate copy of fc4 (rc4 I think).  I am having a few issues with
yum and updating and signatures...

I've done #grep enabled /etc/yum.repos.d/* and got the following:
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-devel.repo:enabled=1
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-extras-devel.repo:enabled=1
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo:enabled=0
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo:enabled=0
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates-testing.repo:enabled=0

Is this how the repos were enabled in the official release or should
I change them?

Thanks,
Tim Bowden