[plug] Sun Monitor - free to a good home

James L. Clarke jamesc at global.net.au
Mon Aug 15 11:52:41 WST 2005

> It might be worth mentioning that it should also work in SGIs that have
> that connector. Indys and Indigos spring to mind, whist O2s had VGA
> (from memory).

I remember at a company where I used to work we had all of these SGI machines
(which we got for a song from Silicon Graphics), most of them were being used
for servers (inappropriate use IMHO) so some people were using the monitors on
their x86 workstations. The SGI machines were an assortment of Indigos and O2,
but I am not sure if the people with SGI monitors just got them from the 02s or
both.

James