[plug] Mounting a CD

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 15 15:31:08 WST 2005

I ran into the same problem: its not a normal iso9660 CD, but some kind
of packet format (similar to "DirectCD") I think.  Ended up booting doze
to read them.

After buying a palm treo 650, my thoughts are "so much promise, so
clunky, so much work for so little benefit".  I hate the "connector"
metaphore and the way Linux implements it (corrupt evo databases,
inability to cleanly sync to multiple machines etc).  Web connectivity
is either a text browser, or using a propriety proxy (I cant find an OS
one).  Email, use the clunky Palm desktop, or pay for a real email
client and so on ...  I still havent figured out how to load files to an
expansion card via a bluetooth network connection.

BillK