[plug] [OT] [SOLVED] 24 pin PSU -> 20 pin M/B

Adam Davin byteme-its at westnet.com.au
Mon Aug 15 22:58:31 WST 2005

Hello Leon,

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:48:10 +0800
Leon Brooks <leon at cyberknights.com.au> wrote:

> On Monday 15 August 2005 15:05, Adam Davin wrote:
> > I have managed to find a wholesaler here in Perth that does have
> > them available.
>
> The Right Thing To Do would be to name them.
>
> SIWA in O'Connor are good for many weird connectors.

Apologies, yes, I was just penning a quick note to let people know it
was no longer an issue.. Someone once said there is never time to do
it right but always time to do it over...

being DMA.

Also on my searches I found:

http://www.pccasegear.com.au/prod2690.htm

Who seemed to be quite reasonably priced. Prices seemed to range from
about $12 down to $3.30

Hope this helps anyone else stuck in a similar situation.

Regards,

--

Adam Davin
Byteme IT Services