[plug] Mambo Open Source Split

Bruno Cristovao bruno at ozbevnet.com
Wed Aug 17 02:18:50 WST 2005

Hi everyone,

It seems the Mambo community is split on the formation of a secretive
"Mambo Foundation"
(non profit organistation) if you want to get your teeth in some juicy
action and see how a open source
community can be skillfully hijacked, then check out this thread, and
please refrain from giving me a hard time
about my posts.( I hate sneaky ^%^$%#^%  pulling the wool over people's
eyes).

http://forum.mamboserver.com/showthread.php?t=56587&page=1&pp=10

Hey if any one knows someone who has some inside info or connection,
please share it!

Bruno Cristovao

www.mambowa.com