[plug] Re: Linux trademark license fees?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Wed Aug 17 12:33:08 WST 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:15, Andrew Furey wrote:

> I don't know if suing will do much good - thanks to the 1st Amendment,
> defamation isn't near as serious over in America (that was the whole
> story behind the DMCA letters which crop up in criticism, BTW).

Why use foreign laws when the home-grown stuff is better?  Check out Gutnick v
Dow Jones.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Hlade's Law:
	If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person --
	they will find an easier way to do it.

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/