Leon's /. account (was Re: [plug] Re: Linux trademark license fees?)

simon simon at plumtek.com
Wed Aug 17 16:47:05 WST 2005

Andrew Furey (andrew.furey at gmail.com) wrote:

> I reckon we should start a petition to get his account reinstated.
> Leon certainly has a heck of a good reputation here... so how 'bout
> it? How many PLUGgers are Slashdotters (especially with Good or
> Excellent karma) and would be happy to sign?

The question remains why Leon would want to post there in the first place :)

Leon: I see your point, however may I refer you to...
/.: LINUX ROOOOOLS!!!! MS SUX0rS!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Leon: I beg your pardon?
/.: IN SOVIET RUSSIA YOU BEG YOUR OWN PARDON!!!! WOOOO!!! FIRST POST!!!!!

ad infinitum

I gave up on /. years ago - the only time I go there now is when someone posts
a link on here.

--
Simon Scott
simon at plumtek.com