[plug] Source Code 'Repository'

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Thu Aug 18 17:30:27 WST 2005

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 05:25:14PM +0800, Timothy White wrote:
> One thing I forgot to mention. A feature I'd /love/ to have is for the
> system to automatically add new files to the archive. (Exclude some
> that fit a regex, i.e. all Vim backup files..)
> So basically, all new files in the project directory, come with it!!

Possible with tla's "names" tagging method, but not recommended as
you'll end up with lots of unnecessary files in the repository without
knowing it.

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
<Mercury> alexsh: Be /VERY/ cairful, you could, if your unlucky, fry your
          motherboards..
<Knghtbrd> Mercury - sounds like fun