[plug] openbox + gaim

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:58:55 WST 2005

i got openbox on my laptop and working at the last PLUG workshop...it
seems really great.. but when i use gaim, and am in a convo and the
scrollbar appears, it wont automatically goto the bottom does anyone know
why this is? is it to do with openbox? -- i havent used gaim on it
before....apparently gentoo often has this problem....but im using
ubuntu....and i dont get the problem on my desktop computer(which uses
kubuntu...and i didnt get it when i was using ubuntu on it)

any help would be appreciated