[plug] Rusty gates...

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:04:46 WST 2005

> > Hey this is WW.Gates here!

Is it just me, or does WW.Gates look suspiciously like the name of a virus?

Like:
W32.Sobig.A at mm
W97M.Michael.Gen
W97M.Minceme

Hmm. WW.Gates would fit right in there....

Now, who volunteers to write a TV antiviral?

:-P

Daniel Axtens

On 8/29/05, Craig Foster <craig at fostware.net> wrote:
> [...]

Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com