[plug] XMMS

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Aug 30 16:29:58 WST 2005

Currently I'm using Rhythmbox 0.8.3 in Gnome and it sounds like crap.  When I tried using XMMS it scrolls through all the mp3 without playing any, has anyone seen this before and have a fix.  All I want is a good MP3 player that works on SuSE that has good can playback cleanly.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Sophos Anti-Virus, Novell, Cisco, Swifdsl

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby