[plug] [OT] Movies night

Mark Bolton voperth at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 21:08:00 WST 2005

Hey a tight arse Tuesday movie mob throb? I would be
in that like a rat up a drain ! Count me and my
significant other in. Just so long as you don't chose
movies that will suck, obviously so, right from the
get go.

Main Linux learning "to do" motivator for me is video
and audio editing.

Tick my box Chris !!