[plug] hi i need some help

Mark Bolton voperth at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 21:52:47 WST 2005

Mate I am a complete newbie myself so I am kinda
talking out of my butt but, but I would recommend you
try a robust GUI oriented distro like ubuntu or suSe
as a starting point. Linux doesn't do the setup.exe
style deployment you may be used to in windoze.
Both ubuntu an suSe will work straight out of the box
and even for a newbie Linux can just do Bluetooth and
ADSL so much more nicely than windoze. The rest relies
on your willingness to research and learn. If you have
a problem just post the error message in the distro
search engine and you will find a wealth of user help
documentation.

The way I see it at the moment is Q: "My car dont
work" A: "Buy a new car" Windows paridigm .. Linux
says "pop the hood and fix the problem" you can pull
the cowls off and watch the engine running.

As far as spyware is concerned, find out who put it on
your system ie the authors, go to thier sites and the
tools will be there to kill off the rubbish they put
on your system.

Even better lose microsoft and follow the penguin.

Regards

Mark