[plug] Today's bizarre request: a paint-ball gun

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Aug 31 07:45:46 WST 2005

Please reply on the off-topic list if you want to discuss.

I'd like to borrow a paint-ball gun for a week or two, if y'all have
access to one.

I also have no idea how long the pressure cartridges stay "up" if
they're on the gun but not being used, or where to go (in the far
northern suburbs) for ammo or pressure.

Since paint-ball gun ownership is nowhere near as common as, say,
computer ownership I've posted to the main list as well for better
coverage, but if you see this on the main list, please reply only to
the off-topic list, or directly to me by email instead of to the list.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia