[plug] [OT] Fujitsu Hard drive reliability

Randal Adamson ranz at devdata.net
Wed Aug 31 09:47:51 WST 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 10:46 +0400, Brad Campbell wrote:
> Been abusing mine now for several years.. and I mean abusing.. and it's fine..
> Huge sample of 1 there however.
>
> Talk to me about Maxtor Maxline-II Plus SATA drives though :p)

I also think that just because they had a hiccup 2 years ago - and I'll
mention that the hiccup was only with their IDE Desktop drives, I think
the company has gone leaps and bounds to rectify their reputation.

Based on this fact; they would now be an excellent manufacturer of
HDD's.  They would have unparalleled QA now to prevent a re-occurrence.

They have always been good a SCSI HDD maker, and they have never failed
me there.

Cheers,

Ranz