[plug] Postfix Problems again (Spam Originating from my mail server)

Ryan King ryank at globaldial.com
Thu Dec 1 11:54:41 WST 2005

My bad, just noticed you had already checked for the use of mailers,
etc...  Guess I should read the message eh :p

You have checked your script aliases and all that, right?  No perl
scripts anywhere?  File inclusions in perl scripts can commonly be
exploited to upload nasty programs to your server.

Also, some mailers insert useful information in the headers.  Check one
of the spam messages for those, might give you a clue as to where it
came from.