[plug] GAM SERVER - chkrootkit ? - solved thanks

Ranime ranime at westnet.com.au
Fri Dec 2 20:54:44 WST 2005

I upgraded chkrootkit to 0.45a from 0.43
 and now the output reads 'not infected'

the explanations I have been given of 'GAM SERVER' make sense and so
seem to be a natural part of the mandriva linux system.

Thanks to all for help and advise given.
now I shall persist happily with upgrading all boxes to mandriva 2006.

--
Regards.
Ranime.

Linux Counter Registered User #302050