[plug] Proxy module to convert common images to ASCII art?

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Thu Dec 8 12:06:15 WST 2005

I might be wrong, but all of the ideas so far would need to be
implemented server side.

If you are running this stuff on the client, then you have to download
the original pages and graphics first to convert them.

Chris, if you are talking about general browsing of any webpage, then
you might be out of luck.

If you have the authority to install this stuff on the server, then why
is the link from client to server costing you so much?

--
Jonathan Young
Director of PC-PHIX
jonathan at pcphix.com