[plug] printers (yet again)

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 10 21:47:33 WST 2005

Kev <kdownes at tpg.com.au> writes:

>I tried to reply to you off-list, but for some reason it's being
>rejected for having a virus  :-(  I checked again at my end, with the
>latest update of ClamAV and it appears clean.  I don't have Windows on
>this box, though there is a Windoze box on this network.

I block ISP's netblocks when they start emitting too many emails
containing worms and don't respond to my requests to stop doing so!
In TPG's case, it was of the order of 10MB worth in a day... which
was costing me money at the time as well as choking my modem.

Adding your details to my whitelist will get around that block.
That's been done.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | Economist	\E*con"o*mist\, n.
 X   against HTML mail     | One with a ready explanation as to why
/ \  and postings          | his last prediction was so wrong