[plug] Need utility/plugin to download links

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Sun Dec 11 14:02:41 WST 2005

Hi

In the past, I have seen utilities that, given a url, will download that
page and all the pages to which it has links.

Can someone point me in the right direction?  It would be nice if the
pages acquired could be restricted to the site of the specified url so I
don't end up downloading the entire net.

I'm selling my Canon A1 (manual focus, 35mm, SLR) and need to download a
manual for it.  I've located a site with a manual, but it's in lots of
small pages.

TIA
Jim