[plug] Slides and references for Ian's autofs talk ..

Ian Kent raven at themaw.net
Thu Dec 15 00:49:40 WST 2005

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Harry McNally wrote:

> Hello
>
> Ian's talk last night covered autofs with more detail than I knew about
> autofs so I'd like to study the references. Can you post the links Ian ?
>
> We have the talk recorded so I imagine that will be available soon-ish.

Jeffs slides are at:

http://people.redhat.com/jmoyer

near the bottom of the page is a link to them.

The pdf paper (still no date or page numbers) is at:

http://themaw.net/autofs_linux_kongress.pdf

also there is an HTML version of this at

http://themaw.net/autofs_linux_kongress/

and the date it was created is at the bottom.

Ian