[plug] Ubuntu Dapper (6.04) flight 2 released

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:40:43 WST 2005

Take a look at some the brilliant additions to it here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperFlight2 (obligatory screen shots included)

I can't wait for some of those new features, I'm almost tempted to run
with the flight 2 and throw caution to the wind :-)
Stuff like "in Nautilus search" and "movable tabs" in Gnome
Terminal... mmmmmmm :-P
--
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
  I will write on a huge cement block "By accepting this brick through