[plug] iptables and iFolder

Ryan King ryank at globaldial.com
Fri Dec 16 09:08:43 WST 2005

Am I right in assuming that you're on the same subnet as the server you
are trying to DNAT to?

When you connect to the internal server via that rule, your going to get
replied to directly by the server (since your source IP address doesn't
change) which will confuse your computer, since it's expecting replies
from the original IP.

You could try masquerading the connection, I think that should work.
(ie: setup a specific rule for masquerading connections from the
internal subnet which try to connect to the external ip).