[plug] Samba PDC AGAIN!!

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Sun Dec 18 10:51:49 WST 2005

Chris Watt wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>I'm really quite desperate now to get this machine working properly, I
>really urgently need teh help of someone who has done this and could
>help me on both the Samba and Windows end of things.
>
>If someone is able to offer assistance I would be forever grateful
>
>~Chris

When I get home tonight, before I go to sleep, I will compile my notes
into one 'tutorial'.

I have just been so flat out, but the information I have here has worked
in every single case from Windows 98 to Windows XP unless the machine
itself has been in need of an F&R.

These will be the best instructions I can offer, but as most of it is on
paper, I have just needed to find the time to *re-type* it... and that
has been the hold up.

Talk to you later, though I'll post what I come up with to the list for
everyone's future reference (assuming it is useful and/or new information).

--
Jonathan Young
Director of PC-PHIX
jonathan at pcphix.com