[plug] Sound hardware

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 05:29:20 WST 2005

2 other options then

  1 sometimes the conflict is because of the card slot you insert it into
  (have had weird ones befor, trying to diag a card problem, tried everything, swap slot, worked)
  have had that happen more than once

  2 do a bios defult reset (you said it did work once befor)
  then just adjust back (usually only a problem if your overclocking and change LOTS of settings :)

  Wolfbite

"Senectus ." <senectus at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 12/19/05, Jim Householder wrote:

> Can you disable the onboard sound in the BIOS?

Yeah, and I tried that as well, same results.
It's really weird I can't really attribute it to anything I'd normally run into.

--
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
I will write on a huge cement block "By accepting this brick through
PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au
Committee e-mail: committee at plug.linux.org.au

http://mail.yahoo.com