[plug] Is anyone using siproxyd with iinet's "iinetphone"?

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 21 06:50:45 WST 2005

Is anyone using siproxd with iinet's "iinetphone"?  Iam having problems
trying to connect from behind an iptables firewall and want to check my
configuration:

grep -v\# /etc/siproxd.conf

________________________________
if_inbound  = eth1 #LAN
if_outbound = eth0 #ADSL modem
sip_listen_port = 5060
daemonize = 1
silence_log = 0
log_calls = 1
user = siproxd
registration_file = /var/lib/siproxd/siproxd_registrations
autosave_registrations = 300
pid_file = /var/run/siproxd/siproxd.pid
rtp_proxy_enable = 1
rtp_port_low  = 7070
rtp_port_high = 7079
rtp_timeout = 300
rtp_dscp = 46
default_expires = 300
debug_level =      0x00000000
debug_port = 0

Ive tried kphone, xtensoftphone and others without luck.  xtensoftphone
reports a "blocking firewall", but I am not sure if this is not because
the proxy is incorrect.  I can see the request going to iinet (tcpdump
on the firewall outgoing interface), and it looks ok, but what comes
back is a "404, not found"  Ive opened ports 5060 and 7070:7079.

BillK

Home!