[plug] Site Seed bo problem

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sat Dec 31 14:55:21 WST 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-31 at 13:50, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Chris Caston wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just installed Site seed (http://www.siteseed.org)
>
> Cool looking tool. Would I be right in describing it as a "CMS with
> extra-friendly editing tools"?

Yes but it requires ActiveX...

I'm playing around with some PHP scripts for *another* project which
seems to allow the same thing in Firefox. I haven't had time to look
into what technology is uses but I will do so sometime in the next few
days.

> > on a Debian Sarge
> > test server and I have a bo problem. Basically when accessing /bo I just
> > get the heading and no menus in or anything visible rendered from
> > index.php.
>
> Sounds like the script probably aborted or crashed, and PHP is
> configured not to log errors to the user-visible output.
>
> Check the Apache error log.

I don't think I remember finding anything related to the problem in
that. I created a favicon.ico because that message was annoying me to no
end.

> > If I view the source is says:
> >
> > <link rel="stylesheet" href="estilos.css" type="text/css">

Looks like it. ;)