[plug] adsl modem/router advice, kppp setup?

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 10:59:06 WST 2005

only used mdk upto 9.1 (10.0 and 10.1 cuased too many
headaches :)

kppp used to work fine
a rough guess is that ya modem isnt init properly and
the exiting of kppp fixes it (maybe setting it to
factory defaults )

a WEIRD thing that I USED to find was the 3 settings
at the bottom (think was volume) correct setting but
would kill my modems (tried more than 1)
I removed the settings (set it by term and left it)
and everything worked fine :)

most things seem to work fine these days if you just
set factory defaults.

wolfbite