[plug] Announcement

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:12:12 WST 2005

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 08:38:01 +0800, Arie Hol <arie99 at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> There' an announcement on the web site.
>
> http://members.ozemail.com.au/~arie99/newbie/
>
> Regards Arie

Arie, If you wish to leave then that is your choice, but I currently
see no reason why you should need to.
I have not seen anything that I would call abuse as of yet and would
suggest maybe that the pair of you need to not e-mail each other
directly for a while and take a breather.

With the limited information i have on hand I'd suggest that it is a
misunderstanding that has gotten out of hand.
Please note that some of us (committee members) have seen and been
conversing about the original e-mails, we haven't responded much as of
yet because we all have other lives that mean we're not able to
respond at a moments notice. Please understand we are not ignoring you
and share your concerns.

Having said that, I notice that you mention you have been abused from
others off mail list.
While I do not condone this despicable behaviour I must remind
everyone that this is a public mail list, and unfortunately we must
accept that a certain percentage of any public service will be
populated by undesirable elements.
The best advice I can offer is to ignore these parties.
If the abuse become persistent or worse then please let the committee
know and we will act as fast as we can.

Thanks Arie and I hope you reconsider you decision.

--
Ubuntu Warty 4.10