[plug] Announcement

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Fri Feb 4 09:33:20 WST 2005

>>There' an announcement on the web site.
>>
>>http://members.ozemail.com.au/~arie99/newbie/
>>
>>Regards Arie
>

> Arie, If you wish to leave then that is your choice, but I currently
> see no reason why you should need to.

What happened Arie?

Unfortunately in life when you try and achieve something, there will always be
somebody trying to pull you down. That is why you need to be a rhinoceros, not
just have the hide and thick skin, but also the horn right at the front. It is
like your middle finger extended in an upward fashion, held proudly out in front
as you push through the opposition.

I haven't been any help, because despite the fact that I have been using Linux
for nearly 5 years, I haven't got my head around it. Anyway, that's my excuse,
but I bleieve what you are doing is long overdue.

> The best advice I can offer is to ignore these parties.
> If the abuse become persistent or worse then please let the committee
> know and we will act as fast as we can.
>
> Thanks Arie and I hope you reconsider you decision.

I agree with all of these comments and sentiments and would loan you the family
motto;

"NIL BASTARDO CARBORUNDUM"

"Don't let the bastards grind you down"

Alex Polglaze