[plug] Announcement

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:37:42 WST 2005

Disappointed to see you go Arie. I think a few of the rest of you need
to grow up and get out of your Debian click. If, as someone said, most
of you are Debian based and hence not really interested in answering
queries on other distros, then call yourself DUG and stop trying to
pretend you are having  membership drives advertising help for
"LINUX", when all you are really interested in is "numbers and DUG".
I think you need to look at why so many of us answered off-list to
Arie, it is because we feared the backlash from YOU and being snubbed
and not getting any responses when we made requests for help. Well,
that's where I have been, but the time comes when you need to stand up
and be counted, so what the heck.
I suppose this will get me blackballed too.

Warm regards to Arie and all to good folk out there.

Chris Griffin