[plug] Installing opengl on Mandrake 10.0

Innis Cunningham innisc at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:38:22 WST 2005

Hi All
Has anyone installed opengl on mandrake 10.0 or
greater on a system using Nvidia drivers.As I am
new to linux I am a little confused as to what I have
on my system.According to what I read Mandrake
changed from using XFree86 to X11 with the 10.0
release.Now I am not sure what this means but if you have
installed opengl on Mandrake 10 or aboveif you could tell me any
tips or pit falls I would be most greatful.
I have run glxgears and I don't have opengl.
I have a fx5200 nvidia card running on a 2gig atholon with 512meg of ram.
Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

Cheers
Innis