[plug] Argh, plug at plug.org.au

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Sun Feb 6 15:26:58 WST 2005

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing a flow of admin e-mail from the PLUG list
which, in addition to being unexpected, has unfortunately been filtered
haphazardly at my end due to a change in the list's identity. I'm going
to firstly set about sorting through my e-mail and validating the list's
back-end operation, then I'll get around to reading new posts. But I'm
writing this anyway because I'd like to put up the idea of moving the
list back to its normal identity (plug at plug.linux.org.au) as soon as
possible. But since it's the President who's changed it, I'm not going
to fiddle with it immediately.

Also, this morning I was testing out the newcomers' welcome message and
it is half in-place already (but I got disconnected from my dialup while
completing the first step of seven, so there are some further changes to
the list and website yet to be completed).