[plug] getting glx graphics working

Innis Cunningham innisc at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:17:58 WST 2005

Hi All
I am trying to get GLX/opengl to work on Mandrake 10
but everytime I remove the commented out section
about GLX  in the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file and reboot the computer
the line Load glx has been commented out again.
What am I missing.
I used vi to modify the file but think I screwed up somewhere because
now every time I go to open this file with vi it gives a warning about a
swap file.Would this be the reason my changes are not working.
How do I get rid of this swap file as I dont seem to be able to find it.

Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers
Innis