[plug] TAFE Venue still not confirmed. Tuesday seminar deferred (again).

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Feb 8 14:31:26 WST 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 02:18:43PM +0800, Bob Linus wrote:
> Is the linux meeting at TAFE on schedule for today?

There will be no seminar, but there might be a number of people
doing dinner at the Plaka.  I probably won't be one of those though
(or if I am, it will be brief) so I'll wait for somebody else to
reply saying they'll be there.

We are trying to find a new venue. The fellow at TAFE still hasn't
been contactable so we decided to give up on TAFE.  We have been
asking some other venues and we'll let the list know when something
definite is decided.

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>